Oöphoi - Mare Imbrium
- Catalogue Number: ERA 2028-2
- EAN: 8594048312284
- Release Date: 03.03.2003
- Digital Remaster: (P)+(C) 2003 NEXTERA
- THIS TITLE IS SOLD OUT AND DELETED FROM OUR CATALOGUE!
First part of the official MOON TRILOGY releases by OÖPHOI called MARE IMBRIUM !
Digitally remastered and repackaged for your deep listening pleasure !
"Challenging music to drift away with, a deeply atmospheric listening experience inspired by the most obscure Sea of the Moon, Mare Imbrium, the Sea of Storms. Dark synth washes, subtle noises, the distant voice of the Goddesses and deep slow resonances create a trance-like soundscape which asks for a careful listening to uncover its secrets"
Oöphoi, winter 2002.
- Through The Night 5:05
- Clouds Passing 9:24
- Cambrian Rain 8:10
- An Invisible World Revealed 11:25
- The Goddess Chant 4:55
- Prophecy 9:02
- Corridors Of Time 15:42
Total Time: 63:45Composed and recorded by Oöphoi in the Kiva, January 2001.
Instruments: digital and analog synths, samples, tibetan singing bowls, stones, electronics.
Digitally remastered by Karel Kourek @ RA Studio Prague, January 2003 (http://www.rastudio.cz/).
Biography and other releases
- Oöphoi – Arpe Di Sabbia/Harps of Sand (Live in Archiaro)
- Oöphoi - Hymns To A Silent Sky
- Oöphoi - Upuaut
- Oöphoi & Tau Ceti – Subterranea
- Oöphoi – Mare Tranqullitatis